Friday, February 29, 2008

The cutest shoes ever!

Ah, fellow readers, it's been so long! Sorry for the brief lack of posts here at CM, I know I've been terribly busy with school & scholarships, & I'm sure the other girls have been just as busy. (You try catching back up after missing a week of school!)

But, let us not think that this week has been wasted. I found the cutestcutestcutest pair of shoes! I'm going to buy them soon for my outing to Six Flags. [:


This pair, from Payless Shoe Source, are very similar to the ones at Old Navy & Forever 21, for just a few dollars less.


While I would prefer ones that are pink, like those found at F21, I like the heel on these better & the color is too fun to pass up. However, this seems to be a hot style this season, so I might end up with two pairs!
I'm going to the mall tonight to try them on, & I'll let everyone know how they feel.
xo,
Ashlee Renea

1 comments:

zoe said...

Cute! I love that style of shoe.
J.Crew has some really cute ones in fun colors, but they're a little more spendy.