Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shopping Spree & New Shoes!

I ended up buying the shoes in the below post! They're really comfortable & I got soooo many compliments. Nobody believed me when I said they were from Payless, haha!

Also, I decided to forget about my $400 shopping spree. That's like four months of no-shopping, and I just can't handle that! So, I'll still stick to my list, but just go in shorter bits.

That being said - Spring Break is next week and I'm going to go through my closet and get rid of a lot and also take note of things I already have so that I can refine my list, specifically tops. I love jeans too much to give up any of the ones on my list!

I know this is a short post, especially since they've been few and far between lately, but senior year is sooo stressful. I have two major projects I have to work on - ugh! Only two months left! :]

xo,
Ashlee Renea

0 comments: