Saturday, February 23, 2008

Springtime. [:

Because the weather here in Texas has been so hot lately, I've been in a springtime/summertime mood! This includes makes summer playlists on my iPod, planning Spring Break, and maybe most important - swimsuit shopping!
I went to Target today, and fell in love with the below suit. I figured since I'll be wearing to Six Flags in a few weeks, why not make an entire outfit? So, folks, here you go - my first springtime outfit!

I tried to keep everything young & fun. I know not everyone likes ripped jeans, so obviously you could wear normal shorts. I chose a bright pink because not only is pink my favorite color, but brights are always hot in the spring. The shell necklace gives the outfit a beachy-vibe, & the white flip-flops match not only the top, but also the suit. The beach bag doesn't necessarily have to match anything, but it doesn't contrast so bad to the point where it's horribly tacky. This would be the perfect oufit to spend the day at Six Flags or out shopping!


xo,
Ashlee Renea

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love your blog! Very fun, and cute. I like the swimsuit you got as well! And I'm going to buy those shorts once they go on sale! Keep it up!

zoe said...

That bikini is absolutely ADORABLE!
I love it.