Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spring Outfits!

Please note that I did not make these outfits!

This is a really BRIGHT, fun outfit! You wouldn't expect it to work, but it really does. It'd be perfect for walking around in.


Does anyone else love the simple, classic look of this? It's so fresh & clean. Everything looks comfortable & breezy, & goes together really well. I like the color in the bag. I would probably dress them up with some silver bangles on my arm.

I dig this one because it's so simple & clean. I love white, especially in spring, & the bag & tank are too cute. While I like the wedges, I'm not sure if I like wedges with mini-skirts & tanks. I think I would wear a less revealing shirt if I wore those with the skirt. I love the bag, though, it's perfect for a day at the beach!


I absolutely love this outfit! The shorts are adorable & I love that the tank is loose, but still feminine. I'm dying for the shoes! They remind me of boating shoes, but cuter! I don't really like white swimsuits because I'm afraid of them becoming see-through, but this one is cute. I love the little anchors all over it. I think the colors of the top & shorts go really well & the shoes add a nice pop. [:


I really want to go shopping for spring & summer clothing now!

xo,
Ashlee Renea

1 comments:

fashion diva said...

LOVE THE OUTFITS ON THE SPRING COLLECTION